Err yes, so I've got myself a personal trainer to work off the blubber. Richie claims to be the best in Aberystwyth-he's very confident that I can become lithe and supple and thin and all good things-in a few short months of regular exercise in the Reggie Perrin-esque Wellness Centre.
I missed 3 weeks of attendance after my first 'assessment' a month back. Richie sent me a curt email reminding me that I was supposed to be taking this seriously-mmm, I apprciated it. I'd thought I'd get away with my typical I know better I will postpone activity for awhile until...
So, thanks Richie. Attended the Wellness Centre this morning. And for an old codger (Richie said I am no spring chicken) managed to struggle through the regime he'd devised for me.
Hard work I can tell you and I managed to burn off 363 calories. Yip! I feel anew.
Incidentally I went to the chiropractor yesterday. Not sure I was impressed. He told me my arm was sore and that my back ached and that I should not embark upon Richie's plan of action for me. The jury is out on whether I will accord to his opinion or defer to Richie.
The chiropractor looked like ne needed to lose more weight than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment